Saturday, September 18, 2010

Betrayed Tears Grief Bleed Inwardly

Where are you? What happened to you? Do you need something? Take care. Should I bring something for you? What do you want? Main Hoon na., tu sirf bol muje. I am always for you. No expectations, No complains.

These are the words which I used to say to someone close to me. But do they say the same words or even had the same emotions when it came to their views. Maybe or maybe not. You may think why I am saying may be or may be not when I know the answer itself. Yes I do know it but realized it very late. The topic itself conveys what the answer would be.

It’s the same old history for all of us. You think much about somebody. You do everything for him. You give them sometimes more priority than they may have in your life. And at some point of time you realize the fact that you were fool that you did so much for them but they did not do anything for you when you required it the most. Were they so much busy? Was the thing that you expected from them beyond their limit? Was your relationship with them so brittle that they broke that glass when you required them to fill at least some amount of water in it? All these questions came to my mind when I was BETRAYED. This may not be the exact word but at least I feel the same.

I would not blame someone for all these things that happened to me. But I would rather take the blame on myself. In your eyes I may be fool but this is what I think. The real thing is that I expected from them. They did not say me anything or never told that they would help me or live up to my expectations. But at the same time there are THREE values on which the BOND of any relationship runs, they are TRUST, HELP, and HUMANITY.

These are things which sometimes hurts you and they hurt you to such an extent that you tend to lose faith in the three words mentioned above. The same thing happened with me.

It hurts the maximum when it comes from a good friend, someone who could understand me, someone who I recognize would let me give a helping hand in times of despair. But at the other end it also teaches you a lesson and that is what I learned which says

“Don’t make someone a priority in your life when you are option in their life”

Enough of crying. Enjoy Life and make it for yourself not for others. Let’s go and have a drink.

No comments: